- Estate Planning
- Trust Litigation
- Real Estate, Construction and Mechanic’s Liens
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Financial Elder Abuse Litigation
Mr. McMahon is an attorney at McMahon and McMahon emphasizing Probate, Trust/Estate litigation; Real Estate/Construction/Mechanic’s Liens and Estate Planning. With over four decades of experience Mr. McMahon has represented and continues to represent a wide variety of clients ranging from publicly traded companies and international governments to members of the local community.
McMahon and McMahon holds an AV-rating in Martindale-Hubbell, where Mr. McMahon is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Mr. McMahon has tried over 100 cases which include jury trials, court trials and arbitrations. Mr. McMahon has also achieved considerable success settling cases at various stages of the litigation process. In his free time Mr. McMahon enjoys surfing, yoga, golf and traveling.
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- B.A. - 1971
- California, 1976
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1979
- Orange County Bar Association, Member Trust and Estates Section
- California State Bar Member Litigation and Trust and Estates Section