- Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Conservatorships & Trust Litigation
- Local Land Use & Real Estate Development
- Criminal Defense
Currently, Bob McMahon practices in the following areas: serious personal injury matters; municipal zoning hearings/City Council Appeals regarding land use, real property development and design review (Real Estate/Zoning); probate litigation including conservatorship proceedings, trust administration, and probate.
Bob enjoys travel, SCUBA diving, golf, mountain biking, boating and cooking.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1983
- University of California Santa Barbara, Laguna Beach, California
- Major: Political Science
- California, 1984
- South Orange County Bar Association, Past President, Present
Current Employment Position