- Estate Planning
- Trust Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Construction and Mechanic's Liens
- Trust and Estate Administration
- General Business Litigation
Tom obtained his juris doctorate at Chapman University School of Law in Orange, California. While studying at Chapman Tom obtained the highest grade in Legal Remedies and Legal Writing. Prior to Chapman, Tom obtained his bachelors degree in History from University of California, Los Angeles.
While not at work, Tom enjoys surfing, golfing, and playing with his dog Buzz.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California, 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles , 2007
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association, Member Trust and Estates Section